Brilliantly simple and simply brilliant: MOVIMOT®, the sleek combination of a gearmotor and a digital frequency inverter with a power range from 0.37 kW to
Proven products for decentralized drive technology: Gearmotor with inverter
Your proven path to decentralized drive technology: MOVIMOT ® , a combination of a gearmotor and a digital frequency inverter. Available in all designs and mounting positions of our standard gearmotors, with or without a brake. A gearmotor and a digital frequency inverter matched to your connection voltage with 380 V to 500 V or 200 V to 240 V. MOVIMOT ® is the power duo for applications in the power range from 0.37 kW to 4.0 kW. Even with an integrated frequency inverter, MOVIMOT ® requires only marginally more installation space than conventional gearmotors.
Easy-to-use basic functions can be scaled up with a wide range of additional functions. The manual setpoint setting function allows you to easily start up the drive on site. Extended parameterization is also possible using our MOVITOOLS® MotionStudio software . Flexible connection technology with optional industrial plug connectors. Can be used worldwide thanks to country-specific approvals.
MOVIMOT ® gearmotors of the D series can be combined with our DR.. series of motors with various efficiency levels as standard:
- DRU.. = IE4 Super Premium Efficiency
- DRN.. / DRP.. = IE3 Premium Efficiency
- DRE.. = IE2 High Efficiency
The MOVIMOT ® connection technology ensures fast, error-free installation. A T distributor for 400 V, 24 V and control signals is integrated into the unit. We also offer a broad range of field distributors and prefabricated hybrid cables so you can implement the ideal installation topology for any system.
MOVIMOT ® drives fitted with hybrid cables can be connected to a field distributor and made ready for operation in seconds. For servicing, the connector can be disconnected without any danger, even by personnel without technical expertise. The drive can be replaced and the new drive reconnected quickly. The system is ideal for all systems which demand high levels of operating availability.
Our hybrid cables were developed in house and are combination cables that carry the power supply, control voltage and communication strands in one cable sheath. They also guarantee optimum EMC shielding and impedance.
Configure your individual product
- Detailed information about your individual product
- CAD data and documentation for your configuration
- Direct quotation request or ordering
Fast installationThe pluggable motor connection enables fast replacement during servicing.
Simple startupManual setpoint adjustment.
Reliable designAdditional mechanical protection not necessary thanks to the robust solid metal housing. Permanent IP protection of the electronics.
Well-conceived communicationThrough standardized fieldbus interfaces with all commercially available bus systems.
Durable electronicsOptimized, motor-independent cooling for use in a speed range of 300 rpm to 3000 rpm.
Flexible installationWith field distributors, rational connection of fieldbus and sensors. Directly on the motor or separately next to the drive.
- Vector-oriented motor control
- Full motor protection
- Brake management
- Ambient temperature of -30 °C/-20 °C to +40 °C
- Control via binary signals: Inputs for CW/stop, CCW/stop, setpoint changeover, isolated signal relay, fixed setpoints, ramps for acceleration and deceleration
- Control via fieldbus communication, with and without minicontrollers:
- Ethernet IP
- PROFINET IO
- Startup modes: easy, expert, central via PLC
- Use in stand-alone applications. In combination with the following options:
- MLU..A: Local DC 24 V supply
- MLG.1A: Local setpoint adjuster with DC 24 V supply
- MBG11A: Setpoint adjuster for setting and displaying the setpoint frequency
- MWA21A: Setpoint converter for interfacing analog setpoints (0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA) to RS-485
- Use in decentralized installation in combination with field distributors:
- 3-color LED signals operating and fault states
- Approval: IEC or cULus
|Nominal speed|| Voltage
| 280 – 1400 (1700)
300 – 1500
|3 x 380 – 500||Star|| 0.37 – 4.0
0.37 – 4.0
| 2.52 – 27.3
2.35 – 25.5
| DRS.., DRE.., DRN../DRP..
| 290 – 2900
300 – 2610
|3 x 380 – 500||Delta|| 0.55 – 4.0
0.37 – 4.0
| 1.81 – 13.2
1.35 – 14.6
| DRS.., DRE.., DRN../DRP..
|280 – 1700||3 x 200 – 240||Star star||0.37 – 2.2||2.08 – 12.4||DRE.., DR..S|
MOVIMOT® is ATEX-compliant in accordance with equipment group II, category 3D for use in zone 22 (dust/explosion protection)
- Design: with EDR.. motors and an integrated frequency inverter
- Specifically for use in potentially explosive dust/air mixtures
- Power range from 0.25 kW to 3.0 kW, with and without brake, for connection voltages of 400 V to 500 V
| Nominal speed
|1400||3 x 400 – 500||Star||0.25 - 3.0||1.7 -20.5|
|2900||3 x 400 – 500||Delta||0.37 - 3.0||1.2 - 9.9|
Areas of application
- Horizontal and vertical materials handling technology in expansive plants
- Material transport in production plants
- Transportation logistics and central warehouse